FCA Announcement: J.D. Power 2019 Customer First Award for Excellence Recipient
FCA US Announces Huntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram as a 2019 Customer First Award for Excellence Certified by J.D. Power
- Huntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram is one of 523 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships to have earned the 2019 Customer First Award for Excellence Certified by J.D. Power
- Designated dealerships provide the highest level of customer sales and service experience
May 6, 2019 – Huntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram has achieved the highest level of customer experience recognition in the program’s five core areas: Customer Treatment, Employee Engagement, Processes, Training Certification and Facility.
“This award winner joins a list of dealers who have dedicated themselves to going above and beyond to provide our customers with superior service,” Al Gardner, Head of Network Development, said. “We continue to support our network of dealers as they look for new and different ways to ensure each customer has a stellar experience when purchasing or leasing one of our vehicles.”
J.D. Power – in an industry first – provided “in-dealership” validations as part of the overall program certification process. J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data analytics and advisory services.
The goal of the program is to improve customer satisfaction across the automaker’s network of U.S. dealerships. All 2,600 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships are eligible to pursue and earn this prestigious award on an annual basis. Dealerships must achieve stringent goals in five core “pillars” to earn the coveted designation:
- Customer Treatment Certification – Dealership has achieved the highest levels of customer-oriented sales and service targets
- Employee Engagement Certification – An annual employee survey is completed to promote the voice of employees and a customer-driven culture
- Process Certification – Dealership successfully demonstrates processes that support excellence in customer handling
- Training Certification – Employees attained the highest level of required FCA-certified training
- Facility Certification – Dealership provides a clean, comfortable environment for customers
“Customers today have higher expectations of the shopping and ownership experience, and our Customer First Award for Excellence dealers are exceeding those expectations,” Reid Bigland, Head of U.S. Sales said. “We look forward to adding more dealers to the growing ranks of award winners.”
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It designs, manufactures, and sells or distributes vehicles under the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo brands, as well as the SRT performance designation. The Company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo parts and accessories. FCA US is building upon the historic foundations of Chrysler Corp., established in 1925 by industry visionary Walter P. Chrysler and Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (F.I.A.T.), founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli. FCA US is a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA).
FCA, the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total annual vehicle sales, is an international automotive group. FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FCAU” and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol “FCA.”